Friday, March 28, 2014

March Favorites

I love trying out new products and when I find something I love, I want to share it with my friends. So, friends, here are some of the things that I have been loving for the month of March. Who knows, maybe you will find something that you will want to try....

Beauty Favorites: 

This BB cream has gotten a lot of hype and I have to say that its worth the hype. This has great coverage for everyday use, but it doesn't feel heavy or cakey. When I am in a rush, I even apply it with my fingertips and it still blends beautifully. I purchase mine at Target for around $10.

























I picked up this lip balm up at Sephora in one of those tempting bins along the check out line and I have to say that I am glad that I did. Its super moisturizing without being sticky and it smells good. It doesn't tint your lips. but it does leave them super shiny. I love putting this balm on before going to bed.

























Now that I am a mom, I love finding makeup that is fuss free and looks good even if you are putting it on when stopped at a traffic light. This is the perfect berry shade (this particular shade is called Heavenly Berry) that just livens up your face and makes you feel more put together. Its super moisturizing and the perfect lip product to throw in your purse and use throughout the day. I love it! I bought mine at Target for around $6.

























These moccasins are all I have been wearing this month. They are super comfy and the color goes with everything. I feel like I am wearing slippers...and who can complain about that? They are super cute and only $20 at Target.



Food Favorites: 

I love chia seeds. I put them in my smoothies and make pudding out of them. They are super healthy for you--full of fiber, protein, and Omega-3's. So that being said, I was super excited when I saw these little Chia Pods at Costco. They are portable little cups of chia seed pudding. They only have real food ingredients in them (chia seeds, coconut milk, banana puree, cinnamon, vanilla bean) and no added sugar. Of course, its easy to make chia seed pudding yourself, but sometimes its also nice to have healthy on-the-go options at your fingertips. 





















Another great find from Costco is this huge bag of almond flour. I love the taste and health benefits of almond flour, so it was really exciting to find good quality products in bulk. 

























Speaking of almond flour, I am super excited to try out some of the recipes in this new cookbook that I purchased on Amazon. My family and I don't exclusively follow a Paleo or grain free diet, but I always feel better when I eat this way, so I enjoy incorporating recipes of this nature into our diet. The lay out is easy to follow and the pictures are beautiful. I am super excited to try out some of these recipes!  

























I am a self-proclaimed coffee addict. My current coffee addiction for this month (and probably for months after) is Dutch Bros Coffee. Now that the we have one closer to our house (before the closest one was a half hour away) its so tempting to not drive thru and purchase a coffee on a daily basis. My current favorite drink to order is the CoCoMo (coconut mocha) made with coconut milk. The best part about Dutch Bros is that my husband, who is not a coffee lover, loves them! We like to take little family drives to get our Dutch Bros treats. 













Mommy Favorites: 

All month, I have been loving these organic frozen mini pancakes from Trader Joes. Granted, they are not the healthiest thing ever, but they are awesome for busy mornings. The main reason I love them is because BOTH my 6 year old and my 1 year old them, which means that they make my mornings a little less hectic, which means my 6 year old gets to school on time :) Oh and the best part is that they are only $1.99 for this big ol' box. 


























I have been in love with and purchased Mrs. Meyers dish soap and counter spray for months now, but this month I also purchased their all purpose cleaner and I am in love. This radish scent is my current favorite. I dilute it and use it to mop my floors and wipe down walls, counters, baseboards, toys, etc... It works great and makes your house smell amazing! 




1 comment:

  1. I love it, friend! I've been wanting a new lip color, and the pancakes and chia puddings will be great for convenient meals and snacks.

    ReplyDelete